Problem with battery and charger

Reaction score
I recently got my Solo a month ago and everything was working fine until today when I went to charge my battery and the LED on the charger didn't turn red and the battery doesn't seem to charge. Any help?

Does the led on the charger show a green light at least?

What is the status of the battery when you press the button? I'm expecting it to be full in this case.

What is the status of the battery when you press the button? I'm expecting it to be full in this case.
No it has one bubble full saying it is charging the next one by blinking but stays green and never charges it

I've never experienced this so I don't know how to help. I hope someone else here can chime in and help you fly again soon.

In the meantime, try reaching out to support about the problem or asking for a replacement from wherever you bought it from. It might still be within the return period. It should also still be under warranty anyway.

Call up the 3DR chat and tell them your problem, they will help. Seems like a battery problem, how far did you take it down on the last flight? 3DR will ask you lots of questions, but in the end will send you one or the other. Any chance you are a RC flyer with a RC charger? You can make a lead from an extension cord less (ground plug) and follow the specs on the Solo charger for the RC charger.

I don't think it's a battery problem because the charger is doing this with all of my batteries so I think it's a charger problem

Call up the 3DR chat and tell them your problem, they will help. Seems like a battery problem, how far did you take it down on the last flight? 3DR will ask you lots of questions, but in the end will send you one or the other. Are by any chance an RC flyer with a RC charger? You can make a lead from an extension cord less (ground plug) and follow the specs on the Solo charger for the RC charger.
And I took it down to 20% then stopped the flight

Yeah sounds like the charger for sure. Are the contacts clean?

I had a problem with my camera charger. Thought it was a bad battery. Turns out using a q-tip and contact solution to clean the contacts did the trick.

I'll try that tonight
Good luck. Make sure you leave adequate time to dry it thoroughly before using!

Also, only clean the charge contacts not the battery. Forgot to specify.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44