Problem with a solo

Reaction score
Hi to all; yesterda I flow this Solo without problems. Today I start flying again but it will not start. Always the solo says" CALIOBRATION NEEDED".
I did the calibration 15 times, always says: calibration fail do it again.
Here in Germany is no service canter so I hop some of you have a idea how I can solve that problem.
Mayby sell a new pixhawk.

There's two calibrations that need to be done, and IMU calibration and a compass calibration. Which of these two calibrations is failing?

Here is a link to the Solo manual if you don’t already have it.
https://3dr.com/support/articles/user_manual/

It describes how to do the level and compass calibration. Make sure to do the compass calibration outside, away from buildings, trees, etc. You need to turn Solo over in all axis’- just follow the video on your portable device while doing it.

Thanks for replay, I did both, failure was the IMU (accellerator) calibration

Place the drone on a flat level surface. Hold the middle (back) of the drone steady with one hand and using the other hand, smack the drone on the ass (the end that doesn't have the gimbal on it). Not too hard, just firmly. That may unstick a stuck accelerometer. Try recalibrating the IMU after you do that.

If that doesn't work, place the drone on it's back (make sure the props are not attached). Hold the drone steady with one hand and smack it on the belly. Again, that can unstick a stuck accelerometer.

If that doesn't work, you can always try replacing the cube on board, but usually the smack method works.

Thanks a lot, but it doesent work. I was give back that bird and get an new one; this works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo