Price Lowered! 3DR Solo with GoPro H4B, HERE GNSS GPS, GPC Hard Case. T-Motors, FPVLR & New Spare Gimbal!

Reaction score
This excellent condition Solo has never been crashed or even scratched a prop! Comes with gimbal and a GP H4BK with Non Fisheye lens! 5 low cycle batteries are also included along with electronic battery reader and 2 new batteries never used.IMG_20180920_164940.jpgIMG_20180920_165049.jpgIMG_20180920_165158.jpgIMG_20180920_172843.jpgIMG_20180920_172905.jpg. Motors are all T-Motor 800kv. and generally flown with APC 11x4.5 props, stock props and 10x4.5 Airscrew props also included. Remote has extended battery and will come with the original stock battery too. FPVLR Antenna on remote never has to be removed as the GPS hard case has been modified to accept remote with antenna attached. Here GPS tops it off as an awesome GPS upgrade. This is an awesome buy for a Solo with the best upgrades for reliable performance. Just $600 $500+ shipping!. Now throwing in a brand new still sealed gimbal!
IMG_20180920_164940.jpgIMG_20180920_165049.jpgIMG_20180920_165158.jpgIMG_20180920_172843.jpgIMG_20180920_172905.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Wetstone
Did you put a Green Cube it Solo? And in your description you need to include your HERE GNSS.... that’s more bucks!! And yours is already set up!!

Thanks, no GC in this one and the Here is in the description. But I'll edit some..

So tempted... But how much for the cow-skin rug?
Yes, I have enjoyed that rug for many years. Have moved to several homes and states and it follows where I go. Was an anniversary gift from the wife.Will also be throwing in

On the Solo, I have just decided to include several unopened APC props and 2 new never charged batteries and the SoloTool battery tool. And I will also include a brand new still sealed gimbal.

Reactions: Wetstone
I can't believe this is still available....for $500...a bargain. This is likely a first class build-out with all the upgrades that have been applied. Jubal is a first class guy with high standards for his builds. Just search for "Solo Grande" as example of his work...

If anyone is serious about Solo and wants the very best of the platform, this is the package to buy. None better.

3DR Solo, controller
Gimbal installed + an additional gimbal NIB
GPH4B
HERE GPS
Upgraded to 800kv T-Motors (The best upgrade ever for the Solo)
GPC hard case
FPVLR antenna
11' and 10" props
5 batteries

As it is, I have three Solos, two NIB w/ gimbals. My main bird flies with the T-Motors, truly the best upgrade that was ever done to Solo. This motor upgrade alone is worth $300 to the added value of any Solo....

I can't believe this is still available....for $500...a bargain. This is likely a first class build-out with all the upgrades that have been applied. Jubal is a first class guy with high standards for his builds. Just search for "Solo Grande" as example of his work...

If anyone is serious about Solo and wants the very best of the platform, this is the package to buy. None better.

3DR Solo, controller
Gimbal installed + an additional gimbal NIB
GPH4B
HERE GPS
Upgraded to 800kv T-Motors (The best upgrade ever for the Solo)
GPC hard case
FPVLR antenna
11' and 10" props
5 batteries

As it is, I have three Solos, two NIB w/ gimbals. My main bird flies with the T-Motors, truly the best upgrade that was ever done to Solo. This motor upgrade alone is worth $300 to the added value of any Solo....
Thanx Rich, it really is a hell of a deal. It sold and was paid for but UPS has lost both boxes. We ship a lot through my company and I have never seen a lost package issue like this. UPS has no answers to what happened to them. To be fair, I have issued a refund to the buyer pending a resolution. Or, some UPS employee has a hell of a Solo package!

Reactions: RichWest
I'm pretty much done with UPS, they suck in my local. The local Fedex ground people are very accommodating to our needs and deliver on time.

I truly wish I didn't have my extra birds when you posted this package for sale. I'd of liked another T-Motored bird as my back up...

I take it you are out of Solo and fly'in something else. I wish you well Jubal, you've been a great friend to forum members. I appreciate your insight over the years. Happy skies!

damn. A little bummed I missed this one. That would have been a perfect practice drone for my Search and Rescue team.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc