Please help! Idk what is wrong with my solo!

Reaction score
Hey everyone! okay i have a problem. I have had my solo for over a year and haven't had any issues. I recently bought a new one for my husband and installed the gimbal onto it and when i log into the solo app it doesn't detect his vehicle only his controller. I seen a previous forum with a similar issue but they had an iPhone. I have an Android. when we took the gimbal off it found the solo vehicle no problem. when we attach the gimbal with and without our go pro hero 3+ black edition it can not find the vehicle so we are wondering what is going on. everything is hooked up properly but still nothing. the gimbal worked just fine with our other drone and we didn't have an issue but with this one we do. PLEASE HELP US!

same gopro? they are notorious for leaking interference
but try leaving the gimbal off but connect the gopro to the hdmi cable and power it on
By chance do you have the gopro wifi on?

the go pro works just fine on the other piece that came with the solo. I figured it out though finally. I had a buddy look at it. I just didn't have the gimbal data cable plugged in all the way

I was interchanging the gimbal between the 2 solid. i never used the go pro on the other one I just used the gimbal without the go pro. but i did figure it out i never plugged the data cable in all the the way it was plugged in but not all the way

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frank2000