Pixhawk replace

Reaction score
Hi all, have 3dr solo secondhand, having trouble getting solo to level calibrate, tried punching it in the guts, after turning everything on and off in different order the thing finally gets the all clear to fly. Also had audible messages of " solo needs calibration , solo requires service" while using solo app, and " inadequate accellerometer and inadequate giro while using Solex app. When i get solo to fly its fine, 11satellites, returns to home etc all good. Done a factory reset.
Do i need to replace the pixhawk cube?
If so is it a plug and play process if replacing same for same?
Any suggestions ive looked online and cant find what i need

It does indeed sound like one or more of your gyros might not be long for this world. Either that or you've got electrical noise, thermal spikes, or vibration issues in or near the pixhawk. Any of those will give bad/out of range gyro/accelerometer readings

Yeah i thought so, i have original replacement pixhawk cube coming, what ineed to know is the process for replacement, as i have never opened to solo up yet

There is a Youtube video on tearing down a Solo. Should be easy enough to find, if you haven't got it by the time I get back to real internet I'll see if I can't link it.

Though you should probably analyze your dataflash logs before beginning hardware swaps.....

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc