Pilot App (iOS vs Android)

Reaction score
Just a general question about the pilot app and the 2 platforms it can run on. Is one "better" than the other? (better being defined as more stable I would assume). A few folks have posted about the app losing connection and seemingly making the Solo start a RTH... is there a base OS correlation here?

Also - does the device that is running the app need to have internet access when in the field?

Just a general question about the pilot app and the 2 platforms it can run on. Is one "better" than the other? (better being defined as more stable I would assume). A few folks have posted about the app losing connection and seemingly making the Solo start a RTH... is there a base OS correlation here?

Also - does the device that is running the app need to have internet access when in the field?

No internet needed. Good god could you imagine if we needed an internet connection to fly. My days of flying R/C aircraft would be over LOL

You will need internet for maps. Or cache them from a location with internet prior to flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986