Solo controller pointer for iOS solo app?

Reaction score
Hi guys, new Solo owner here! As far as I know, in order to get best range, we always have to face the controller antennas toward the flying direction of the drone. I can see flying direction by swiping from the right on stock iOS Solo app. But I couldn’t find where to see the controller direction?

Is this option only available on Sidepilot or Solex? Even though I know Solex is much more better than Sidepilot or stock Solo app, I’m pretty unwilling to switch to Android platform...

Anyone has an idea? This is a game changer feature for me! Thanks in advance!

Just use the wifi/ radio bar on the Controler. Full bar is when you a pointing correctly etc..
Thanks! But sometimes, even if I point wrong way, I still have full bar if I rise the attitude high enough. That’s why, knowing exact direction would be ideal.
I never used Solex or Sidepilot before, is this pointer available on these apps?

Thanks! But sometimes, even if I point wrong way, I still have full bar if I rise the attitude high enough. That’s why, knowing exact direction would be ideal.
I never used Solex or Sidepilot before, is this pointer available on these apps?
I'd suggest some reading on antennnas and power levels. The sticky thread on this forum is quite useful in that regard

Reactions: agent020
I'd suggest some reading on antennnas and power levels. The sticky thread on this forum is quite useful in that regard

Thank you! But I couldn’t find any antenna or power thread in this forum, would you please as king to show me some? Thank you!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela