Picking up my 3dr tonight mod ideas

Reaction score
So I am getting it tonight and looking to get further distance also was wondering if I need to go with the solo gimbal or try the tarot 2 gimbal with adapter plate.... like could I get a mile or two out of alpha antennas?

depends on where you are, I get about 2500 feet on alphas
you are out of line of site at a mile or two, if responsible flying is your goal that puts you out of compliance.

lots of progress with the tarot gimbals on mod club.
almost makes me want to buy a gopro 6.

you are out of line of site at a mile or two, if responsible flying is your goal that puts you out of compliance.

Okay awesome thank you for your input

Hi guys. Do you know if the with tarot gimbals am I able to control the angle of the camera? I have a hero5 and just got a solo gimbal but didn't know it wasn't compatible. Thanx

Hi guys. Do you know if the with tarot gimbals am I able to control the angle of the camera? I have a hero5 and just got a solo gimbal but didn't know it wasn't compatible. Thanx

I ded the same thing 2yrs a goo I was like crap so I put a add in the local paper to trade for a GoPro 4 black and in 5Min I made the trade but now u can buy a GoPro 4 black for $149.00.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986