Paekakariki - Wellington NZ

Reaction score
Hi all,

Here's my first crack at dronography. Slowly getting the hang of things. Helps I'm a slight whizz at PremPro.
Shot with a standard Solo, Hero4 silver with stock lens, 1080@60fps.

You can see my trim bars in the video. That's due to the misbalance of my gimbal so had to correct in post.
Id run out of battery as i didn't actually plan for this flight, so didn't get as much footage as I'd hoped.

You can tell by how abruptly the video fades out lol. I had to cut out some clips due to prop shade :( so the music kind of doesn't fit but it's a first!

I'm looking for a Hero4 Black so i can shoot in 4K@30 so at least then i can compensate for any changes in post.

Short n sweet - enjoy :)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@brianuc4 - this was done with the gimbal you sent me mate - cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: CAMXPOSURE
Looks great and I like seeing inspiring posts such as this than the current windbagging that’s been going on lately - I guess DJI has gotten many in a tizzy and that sort of thing is what helps them vent
Anyway I’m new to the hobby myself so seeing other doing it gives me hope to do the same - if not just something to share
Good job- and thanks to brianuc4 for helping that along

Reactions: joey2421
Great video. However, you had me wondering if I suffer from amnesia. I remember us discussing shipping costs for the gimbal but i never actually sold you one......or did I???? [emoji848]

Omg @brianuc4 - I was going to purchase one off you actually you were the first that contacted me apologies mate!!!

It was @just_bruce in the end. So sorry about that!

Great video. However, you had me wondering if I suffer from amnesia. I remember us discussing shipping costs for the gimbal but i never actually sold you one......or did I???? [emoji848]

Looks great and I like seeing inspiring posts such as this than the current windbagging that’s been going on lately - I guess DJI has gotten many in a tizzy and that sort of thing is what helps them vent
Anyway I’m new to the hobby myself so seeing other doing it gives me hope to do the same - if not just something to share
Thanks a lot
Thank you @CAMXPOSURE I'm kind of a make the best of what I have guy. Though on the day, a guy with the exact same idea as me was flying about and was having transmission issues. He was in a phantom 3 pro. I near had a heart attack watching him trying to land the thing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela