Paddles

For the solo. I have green and white ones. They are quiter and seem more efficient

They come balanced. Those are ones that i dont use they are emergency back ups. Come on people stay on subject here ......the copper on paddles!?????

They are balanced- but once you chew them up- all balances are off the table.

Hope your not flying with those props.
They may not be as smooth as new/unscathed ones, but they will get the job done...unless you are recording video. I flew mine with some pretty bad props until my new ones arrived. They made a bit of noise, but otherwise did fine...again...I was just flying...no video.

Save yourself the heartache of having your Solo ricochet off an obstacle larger than Solo itself- “emergency” damaged props aren’t worth the risk of damaging your drone- btw..
WITHOUT the copper; before you know it, you’ll be outside with 60 of your mother’s metal clothes hangers all twisted together thinking you’re helping your cause- you aren’t.

Hey Allen_993;
Would you get on an aircraft with props that look like that? It’s crazy to risk damaging /destroying your Solo over some $18/set props. Buy a few sets and receive free shipping.

Yep i do belive so . So no one is going to tell me about the copper?? ??
Look people its not about the props. Ok .....are you all obsessed with props or what

Reactions: Solo Keith
Save yourself the heartache of having your Solo ricochet off an obstacle larger than Solo itself- “emergency” damaged props aren’t worth the risk of damaging your drone- btw..
WITHOUT the copper; before you know it, you’ll be outside with 60 of your mother’s metal clothes hangers all twisted together thinking you’re helping your cause- you aren’t.
Can u be a little more vague????

Hey Allen_993;
Would you get on an aircraft with props that look like that? It’s crazy to risk damaging /destroying your Solo over some $18/set props. Buy a few sets and receive free shipping.
A drone is not a life .

Ok never mind the answers that i usually get here are professional and not a personal opinion banter....

lol ... he was so spot-on accurate that I giggled.

Can u be a little more vague????

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo