Open Solo 4 SD Card Images

Reaction score
The following links contain the image files needed to flash Solo SD cards and Cube to Open Solo 4. The images include the Updated Factory Reset Partition files so that a factory reset will result in a fresh install of Open Solo 4. Also included is the Arducopter v4.0.1 APJ file for a Stock Solo Cube.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike Boland
Reaction score
I have a problem with the compatibility of the controller and Solo.. I want to overwrite the memory card of Solo. I downloaded these disk images. But Windows does not recognize the image file type. What is the extension of these images? Which utility is better to write these images to the memory card.?

Reaction score
I have a problem with the compatibility of the controller and Solo.. I want to overwrite the memory card of Solo. I downloaded these disk images. But Windows does not recognize the image file type. What is the extension of these images? Which utility is better to write these images to the memory card.?
It depends what software you are using to flash the images. Change the file extension to whatever the software is looking for, or change the File Type it is looking for to *.*

Reaction score
The following links contain the image files needed to flash Solo SD cards and Cube to Open Solo 4. The images include the Updated Factory Reset Partition files so that a factory reset will result in a fresh install of Open Solo 4. Also included is the Arducopter v4.0.1 APJ file for a Stock Solo Cube.

how do i flash these to new sd cards i have saved both files to my desk top I just need a little help cause my solo is showing two yellow and a red and a green light then it goes to like two blueish white and a red and a green. Can some one help me here

Reaction score
how do i flash these to new sd cards i have saved both files to my desk top I just need a little help cause my solo is showing two yellow and a red and a green light then it goes to like two blueish white and a red and a green. Can some one help me here
That sounds like the correct lights for Open Solo 4. You need to flash both SD cards AND flash the Cube with the .apj file. The Cube has to be flashed using Mission Planner and the SD card images can be flashed with an image flashing software like this one balenaEtcher - Flash OS images to SD cards & USB drives

I recommend using new 16GB SD cards and they don't have to be fast ones.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomy76