Open Solo 3.0.0

Reaction score
loaded open solo and solex successfully. attempted to take off but lost control. I have not had any real problems with my unit before. i was not using solex app just the control to do a short test flight. solo climbed less than 10' then started to lose control. I attempted to land it quickly as soon as it appeared to not stable. advice?

Last edited:
People will likely ask for more information in order to help.

Could you describe what you mean by lost control - what flight mode were you in for example, did Solo revert to Fly Manual, how did the flight progress and end?

Did you follow instructions when uploading, reset the parameters, do a proper drone calibration. If you had used the app you may have gotten some actual feedback regarding any issues your drone was having.

Did you follow instructions when uploading, reset the parameters, do a proper drone calibration. If you had used the app you may have gotten some actual feedback regarding any issues your drone was having.

nothing was broken I have 2 other units so will try a different one. believe calibration was done properly next time will use w/solex app.

Reactions: IrishmanPDX
I had the same issue with one of mine as well. Really irritated me, too.If memory serves, I removed (uninstalled) the solex app and reinstalled it. Or I could have reverted to the old 3DR app and treated everything as a first time use. (you know, where they ask you to download stuff and do the calibration and crap)Then I would have removed the 3DR app and reinstalled the solex app and all that jazz. Anyway, it's fixed so there's hope for you too. Come to think of it, I probably also did a factory reset as well. That's why I would have used the 3DR app becaause back then that's what ya had to do. Nowadays I think solex takes care of everything....not sure on that though. Good luck to ya, buds.

Reactions: SJS3DR

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela