OH Deer!

Reaction score
Ran into more deer at the usual flying spot. I counted about 14 this time! It's no wonder our county allows 3 deer a day to be taken during deer season. But I guess they are making progress, 4 years ago it was 5 deer a day.

GP 3 Black with Peau 4.35 lens. Still need to fine tune the focus a little more. Found out the the 30' distance I was using for focusing the lens was not quite enough.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: marena
Ran into more deer at the usual flying spot. I counted about 14 this time! It's no wonder our county allows 3 deer a day to be taken during deer season. But I guess they are making progress, 4 years ago it was 5 deer a day.

GP 3 Black with Peau 4.35 lens. Still need to fine tune the focus a little more. Found out the the 30' distance I was using for focusing the lens was not quite enough.

This is where the vid with the 9 mm mounted to the quad starts to make sense?

was this video taken with the solo?
nice video.

Ok, not from the Solo though I brought it (to windy) but just for fun, from the yard of the cabin.

IMG_1439.jpg

I found in my area i can fly directly over deer like 5 feet and they wont move. perhaps they suck at looking up. but sideways like you came at them spooks em :)

I found in my area i can fly directly over deer like 5 feet and they wont move. perhaps they suck at looking up. but sideways like you came at them spooks em :)
Well, If I had the gimbal I could have tilted the camera and came in from above. But I was already up shooting horiz when I spotted them. Have to try that in a couple weeks maybe?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks