Not following dirrections

Reaction score
So...i tried updating my Solo and didn't follow the open Solo procedures correctly and only updated solo not the controller.
Now my controller won't recognize solo and doesn't recognize the files as being (incompatible with this vehicle).
I'm stuck...is there anything I can do besides getting a new drone.?

I wish I had more help on this.

You need to follow the procedures more carefully. On your other postings responders have made suggestions to help. You need to answer the questions to determine exactly what state your Solo is in. You need to give detailed answers and be methodical. If you just throw up your hands and weep you are not going to get your Solo working again. This will not be a simple one click fix and you may have to learn some tools that you have not used before.

You need to follow the procedures more carefully. On your other postings responders have made suggestions to help. You need to answer the questions to determine exactly what state your Solo is in. You need to give detailed answers and be methodical. If you just throw up your hands and weep you are not going to get your Solo working again. This will not be a simple one click fix and you may have to learn some tools that you have not used before.
Thanks mike..i think I figured it out, and it's called the pair button. Have successfully downloaded open Solo to both copter and controller and rebooted...now I have to calibrate the compass and level solo.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Granny