No Green Light on brand New Gimbal

Reaction score
hi guys. Thanks for helping me out here. Just got my 3DR this week and already had the SD card issue. Got that solved so the controller and solo talk now.

But now, I’m trying to install my brand new gimbal and it says no gimbal found, there is no green light and of course there is no activity whatsoever.
Except when the GoPro is in, and plugged in, the charging light on the GoPro is on.

BTW: I also noticed I don’t have the foam stabilizer that was supposed to come with the thing.

Wow I'm sorry that you have had so much trouble with your Solo. IF you can return the gimbal I would (it doesn't sound good)

Reactions: Jalane81
Sorry for the bad news on th gimbal. If you bought the gimbal separate and it came without the foam stabilizer that sounds like the package was opened before and could be some sort of exchange or swapped for a damaged gimbal just my guess. Definitely send it back.

Reactions: Jalane81
The new Gimbal I received this weekend worked like a charm. I sent back the other one that was DOA. No more buying Refurbished 3DR parts.

Reactions: june03dr

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MarkHKB40