No GPS Lock After Update

• Thread starter Deleted member 494
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 494

I performed the new update on my solo everything seem to go ok, went to fly it yesterday and nothing. Solo was staying green and the app showed no battery charge, so I call 3dr and we did a reset on the solo. Didn't fly it yesterday, went out today and I get 8 satellites but no lock. I change the battery and now the remote isn't syncing and no wifi is detected. Now I'm on the phone again, waiting to see what's the next step.

Try to repair the controller and then wait for a while for lock.

Good luck !

I performed the new update on my solo everything seem to go ok, went to fly it yesterday and nothing. Solo was staying green and the app showed no battery charge, so I call 3dr and we did a reset on the solo. Didn't fly it yesterday, went out today and I get 8 satellites but no lock. I change the battery and now the remote isn't syncing and no wifi is detected. Now I'm on the phone again, waiting to see what's the next step.
Welcome to the 3DR SOLO GPS mystery club.
:)

Try to repair the controller and then wait for a while for lock.

Good luck !
Tried everything that 3dr asked me to do which included doing a reset and nothing so there shipping me a new one

I'm just returning it to best buy, I'm super disappointed. There tech support is amazing but there product is no good at least at this point and time.

Well you suffered the same fate is mine. I showed -1% charge. No fix.

They were supposed to send me one over night as well but that fell through the cracks. So I am back to flying the white ones !

Good luck sir !

Fill out the poll

http://www.3drpilots.com/threads/solo-poll.293/#post-4251
Only concern I have with the "white ones" is the problem people were having with the gimble ribbon cable. But I guess that's the only choice I have left.

I understand that as I have ruined a couple ribbons myself. I just cant deal with 3DR anymore. What a disorganized company. One person tells you one thing and the next tells you something else.

3DR have tough times these days. I would give them some extra time to fix everything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nothingworks