No Gopro control Please help!!!

Reaction score
Hello I am newbee at this drone stuff but I have caught on and I still have a problem. I have a Gopro 3black and an Andriod. I have the latest firmware and software for my Solo, Gopro and Android. However no matter how may times I restart my controller and Solo I still have a NO STATUS icon for my Gopro on my solo remote. You know the grayed out gopro with the line though it. Of course you know that means no recording or changing functions for the Gopro. I can see my video from my remote and I can operate my gimble..but no gopro control. I have tried re-seating the Gorpo with no luck. And tried turning on the Gopro at different stages of powering on the copter. My Gopro records remotely through the cvapture ap..but not when attached to Solo. ANY SUGGESTIONS. I am running out of options and have no answers from customer support. Please HELP!!! Thanks.

Ok you have a Gopro 3 Black. You will never have control as it needs to be a 3+ or a 4 to have control. I use the same model turn on 1 touch record on your go pro and set it up as you want for shooting. That will involve some trial and error. When you turn on the Solo the Hero 3 will turn on and start recording. Dont turn it on before as if you do then the Solo starting will turn off record. Fly and the gopro will record everything on completion turn off solo and then turn iff the gopro. Edit the video as required once you have it downloaded onto your PC.

It works great just have to make sure you have the settings done prior to putting it into solo.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig