no connection to iPhone via solo app

Reaction score
Hello All!,
I just bought a new solo 3dr from BB and got the package deal and i can not get the drone to connect to my iPhone 7 via the app i followed the factory reset, repairing and connection procedure and no luck. I am able to connect via my iPad air running 10.1 and i did the preflight update.

Is there something I'm missing or a work around for 10.2?
thanks
rob

A friend of mine is having a similar problem. His was working fine but after switching back and forth between wifi connections on his IPhone he can no longer connect to his Solo. He's tried deleting the wifi profile and starting again as well as the 3dr app. He can't recover the wifi.

Ok I just watched a YouTube video and It worked for me, my kids and k just took the drone for its first flight.

Turn cell network off before attempting to open the solo app, then connect to the solos wifi and then open app, after its connected you can turn on the cell connection again.

I had the same issue I figured out it would connect in airplane mode but didn't realaize I could turn it off once connected. Thanks.

I'm having a similar problem. I wish I had seen this before thinking it was a problem with the hdmi connection. Now there is a problem. The port has popped inside the camera. I just hope my friend can fix it

A friend of mine is having a similar problem. His was working fine but after switching back and forth between wifi connections on his IPhone he can no longer connect to his Solo. He's tried deleting the wifi profile and starting again as well as the 3dr app. He can't recover the wifi.

Hi Don H,

I am having the exact same issue. I sent a tech docket a month ago and still no answer. Can anybody help to reset wifi link to start again?

Am so so thankful for your advice, it is absolutely precious! I had tried many hours of all different kinds of maneuvers and eventually gave up.... until I read your advice! It was helping miraculously well! I turned of cellular reception to my prepaid t- mobile card, and here it was. Thank you so much again!

Help Needed !!!!!
I am new to the SOLO, my daughter gave me 3 new solo drones and they all worked fine for 6 mos. I am using both GoPro 3 + and 4 Black
Problem:
I did a iPhone update 12.1 and can't connect, won't accept the sololink password.
Same issue w/IPad, I also have an Android tablet and it also will not connect, shows the Authenticity Issue
I completed the factory reset and update process and no change.
I have read tons of posts and can't seem to make any progress.

i have the same issue using 2 iphone 6 and an ipad wifi is there but wont connect to solo link . or perhaps it does for an instant becaue the app says it connected but imeddiately disconects . i tried turning of cell etc nothing works also tried an iphone 6 without a cell card .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo