no battery details in Solex App available

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I am new here. Greetings from Berlin, Germany.

Since some of my batteries are obviously in critical condition I was noticing Solexs detailed battery information feature (shown here: 3DR SOLO Diary-11-Keep Battery Healthy – Marine Photo Box), to check the cell voltages and to use the drain function for the revive procedure.

But the App is simply not giving me any of this detailed informations, nor the motor speed option for draining. When I go to that menu point I can just add battery profiles and naming them. But nothing else.

Any help would be appreciated.

cheers,
c

Battery cell data is not available from stock Solo firmware, so there is nothing for Solex to give you. At this time, only Solo's with green cubes running newer versions of ArduCopter firmware can provide that data.

Reactions: cinefex
Thanks guys! Ooooh, I want this Solo green cube:eek:. But it costs a little...

For now I am ordering the Solotool.

Reactions: Hassentassen
That sounds awesome from Open Solo 4. When is the schedule for that to be released?

Well, not really a schedule since it's just something I'm doing in my free time. I think a safe and reliable beta could be be out in a few weeks. Need to get some things into ArduCopter master first.

Sorry for hijacking this thread with Open Solo 4 questions. I really appreciate all the work you do on the forums and with software development. Where will the beta be available for downloading? Solex?

Reactions: DJMc
Everyone is welcome to hijack this tread with good questions ;)

@Pedals2Paddles: - sorry to ask but I am new on this topic - if a software solution is possible, why a hardware replacemnet was developed in first place? So this update will bring in all the features and advantages from the cube or would it be still good for something (f.e. future developments).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Motoxxx1986