New Zipline 3D feature (well it's new to me)

well basically that example was a selfie
now imagine setting that up but camera locking to a 90 degree angle to something in the middle of the zip.
Now you get a combo dolly and crane shot locked on subject, then it is no longer a selfie

How to use the 3DR Solo Zipline SmartShot in 3D (make the zipline at an angle) I didn't know it could do this, until someone told me.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Really nice tutorial, thanks a lot

Reactions: Anthony Horrigan
well basically that example was a selfie
now imagine setting that up but camera locking to a 90 degree angle to something in the middle of the zip.
Now you get a combo dolly and crane shot locked on subject, then it is no longer a selfie
I don't agree, that it was a selfie. I made a 68 deg zip in front of me, then I turn the Solo 90 deg to look at me and then hit lock camera. Selfie can only go in the direction that the that the solo is point when it is engaged.

Thanks for the video. I have not tried zipline yet, but the video will help me get started when the app is available on android. It appears that the angle of the flight path is 90 minus the indicated camera angle. The video at the 1 minute 30 second mark shows a camera angle of 68 deg, which is 22 deg from the camera's horizontal position of 90 deg. So the flight path is 22 deg. So large values of indicated camera angle are shallow flight path angles.

Yes that's correct. I say the reading that is on the Controller screen but in actuality it is as you have pointed out.

Reactions: digitaliris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44