New Update - First Crash

Anyone able to help a simple pilot with tech work?

3DR service requested I send additional logs and forwarded instructions on how to connect to Solo via a Mac and download logs from Solo and the controller.

The process went as described and the message I received indicated I downloaded 80 logs. The system created a zip file - 4.3mb - which I forwarded to 3DR

I received an email from 3DR support indicating "no flight logs" received and asked for me to repeat the process. This yielded 81 flight logs and another zip file.

I also received an automated response from 3DR with a flight log evaluation ... I feel like I'm going in circles here.

I believe this is the response from the log submission from the field ... Anyone want to take a crack at this?

https://3drobotics.zendesk.com/atta...FA/?name=sal_analysis_supportLog_QsmRxyw.html

I didn't film the crash ... Ended the smart shot, stopped recording and prepared to land
I had a similar problem only yesterday. I have had my solo for around 6 months and love it. I took to the air for a quick flight and noticed that while hoovering the drone was not holding position. I help the touch to take off and land button and instead of landing safely like normal it landed hard and the motors never stopped. It seemed to rev full noise. A knee jerk reaction was to reach down and turn off the solo, bad mistake. The blade ended up cutting my thumb bad and ended up with 9 stitches to close the wound. Anyone that can answer why this happened would be greatly appreciated.

Ok friends ... I'm home sick in bed but wanted to update. I received an email from 3DR stating they determined the root cause of my crash and have initiated the replacement process.

Solid product and outstanding support from 3DR! Again, I am happy with my decision to stay with this team.

I'll provide more detail when the process is complete.

Reactions: J R
Do not fly near cell towers! LOST CONTROL OF A P1 NEAR A TOWER AND HAD A FORCED LANDING. The tower can jamb your wifi. I fly in an area with two towers but stay 200yds away from them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44