New to 3dr

Reaction score
Hey all, I just got an enterprise solo with the sony camera. so far Im loving it. whats the first set of mods to it would everyone suggest?

So the Solo with the R10C is working great for you? The first model would be convincing the crowd that you didn't buy a paperweight!

Lots of folks are having a hard time getting that camera working, help them out.

Its a not yet, but give me a few months and I may be bored with it and move on to something else. So far I got on order for the solo is the MAS 3 blade props and gear extenders. I noticed the camera can come in contact with the ground if its looking down about 20*

So the Solo with the R10C is working great for you? The first model would be convincing the crowd that you didn't buy a paperweight!

Lots of folks are having a hard time getting that camera working, help them out.
I only have about 10 flights on the Rig. nothing to spectacular. So there has been issues with this camera?

The issues mostly seem to stem from folks attempting to mount the gimbal to birds which were not produced with that gimbal attached.

Reactions: DJMc

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc