New Solo, with accessories

Reaction score
I have a new Solo with backpack, 3 batteries, both chargers, the remote, 8 propellers, and 2 gimbles in the box. Everything is new, still have the original box and 2 battery boxes. Batteries still show a good charge.

I bought this at the same time I got a Mavic Pro and never got around to flying it because I couldn't find a good deal on a gopro. Figured I would get around to it, but it's better off going to somebody who will use it.

I am located in the DFW area if someone wanted to do a local pickup. Not sure what the prices are these days, but I will accept reasonable offers. Willing to ship, just include that cost in your offer.

20210615_234457.jpg
20210615_234603.jpg

20210615_234523.jpg

Unfortunately you would not like most offers. You can pick one of these up on marketplace nowadays for around 2 bills. I feel your pain, I wouldn't sell mine for that either.
Good Luck,
Scotty68

Unfortunately you would not like most offers. You can pick one of these up on marketplace nowadays for around 2 bills. I feel your pain, I wouldn't sell mine for that either.
Good Luck,
Scotty68
I figured as much. I got it for a pretty good deal and knew what I was getting myself into since they were already closing their consumer side at that point. I did think it would be good for 3rd party support and upgrades eventually. Seems like a nice piece of hardware. Appreciate the input.

Do you still have your Solo for sale? I am once again looking for parts.
Scotty68

Yes it's still available. A few people messaging asking how much, but like I said I don't know what a fair price would be.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc