New Gimbal Solo w/backpack

Reaction score
I have for sale a new in box solo gimbal and a new in box solo with gimbal in the backpack. I'm using these to fund a build for a mavic clone with pixracer and custom gimbal.

I am also almost finished with my mavic clone that will fit all the solo components including the internals from the solo battery where you can use any battery you want. I like to call it the 3dr solo 2, it will have a gimbal that is made from the original gimbal but with smaller lighter motors, and only carry the gopro lens/ sensor with an extended cable with the gopro circuit boards inside the drone running off the same battery. This should give longer flight time, bigger battery in a smaller frame, with folding arms and look better/ more updated. I almost forgot that obstacle avoidance will be added, I have 2 frames right now one with sonar and one without, hopefully it won't effect ff the flight time too much.

To get the projects finished in going to have to part with some of my solo gear if anyone is interested let me know. I plan on making the 3dr solo mavic public but it has been a lot of work, if anyone has suggestions for the solo 2 or want to donate to the project you're more than welcome, donations don't always have to be money. Ideas, suggestions, STL OBJ 3D files or anything else pertaining to the solo all help the development.

Reactions: Freefall
Hi Tony can you give us your asking pricing. Thanks

Sorry I've had some family issues pop up that has taken all my attention. If anyone is interested in anything just make an offer and we could go from there. One gimbal is new in the box, the other gimbal is also new but comes attached to the solo with backpack. Neither one has ever been used so no firmware updates or anything and are still under warranty. I am also willing to part out the solo.

I would prefer you to let me know your asking price for the new one cheers

Is the "new in box solo with gimbal in the backpack" still available?

Yes, they are both still available. If you're interested you could pm me and I'll stay logged in so you get a fast reply. Anyone interested I will ship the items the next day/same day(if the transaction happens eary enough for postal services to be open) I also live in Los Angeles, if you are close by and prefer to meet or pick up the item.

I've gotten a few offers already, I'm not really in need to sell the items, so I won't be selling them for prices someone saw on sale a year ago. That just doesn't make much sense. I'm also not trying to get some ridiculous amount of money either. I just have lots of solo equipment and seen stocks drying up. So, I figured I'd give someone else the opportunity to use products that are just sitting in their box collecting dust, while also funding some cool solo projects I plan on sharing with everyone here. I'm not trying to sound rude or anything I've just got some pretty crazy offers like, "I live in Australia(original country changed for privacy) if you pay the shipping I'll give you $40 for the gimbal, that's the price best buy has them for" if they did I'd buy more. I did have some legitimate offers as well so I decided to sell a couple gimbals. I have another one possibly two I'm willing to part with.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44