Need a new backpack? $30 with free shipping!

Too bad it's not the 3dr one. I clicked on the link extremely excited ready to purchase one....saw the picture and was let down. Thanks for the info though

Thanks guys - sorry for the post, seemed like a good idea if it could be rearranged to adapt, especially at that price point.

Anyone figured out if it’s possible to fit the solo in the CS 300 even if it’s a tight fit?
I have the CS 400 but my son is smaller than me and needs a slightly smaller backpack

You may actually be right.
It’s just that one customer review mentioned it as being a tight fit for the solo meaning that somehow it actually fit in there.

I have the CS 400 and frankly I find it's a bit snug for the Solo. I doubt a smaller backpack is going to be doable.

Thanks guys - sorry for the post, seemed like a good idea if it could be rearranged to adapt, especially at that price point.
It won't accept the 3dr... The cs400 will but still cumbersome not snug like the ones form fitted for the Solo exactly

I have one each I prefer the 3dr or the other soft case designed for solo

I have the CS400 and thinks it works great. Picked it up through Amazon for $65 The inside can be customized using the Velcro pieces. I currently fit my solo (with gimbal), controller (with Alpha Antennas staying attached) two sets of propellers, 5 batteries (6 counting the one still on the solo) charger, and a small case for my go pro accessories. Fits snug but not tight as to bend or break anything.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea