Brand new Solo kit with 3 gimbals, extra props and backpack

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Well I purchased this from Bestbuy and paid $299 for the Solo, Backpack and gimbal. I was moving to the Caribbean aboard a sailboat and was going to use the drone down there. Long story short, the seller of the boat screwed me over after arriving to the Caribbean , and now I'm back in the USA living at home trying to sort everything out now.

Since I am not moving onto a boat, and instead going to be living out of a backpack and am planning to travel Europe and Southeast Asia by foot, I am no longer have a need/use for this drone.

I have an extra set of props(6 blades for each color), extra controller battery, and a total of 3 gimbals - 2 new in the box, 1 on the drone.

I am looking to sell this at at regular retail price($299) plus you pay for shipping. I am located in Seattle WA so you can pickup locally if you are near by.

Feel free to PM me or comment on here if your interested. I'll post photos shortly.

EDIT: Photos are attached - Also do note that the only reason I am selling it is due to the fact that I am just over the 30day return window and bestbuy isn't accepting it back(It was purchase Feb 3rd).

View media item 569View media item 568View media item 567View media item 566View media item 565View media item 564View media item 563View media item 562View media item 561View media item 560View media item 559View media item 558View media item 557

Last edited:
Dang if I didn't have two already, I'd come by and pick this up since I work in seattle.

Reactions: chowdan
Dang if I didn't have two already, I'd come by and pick this up since I work in seattle.

If you know anyone that is in need of a drone, feel free to send them my way! I'd be willing to delivery it anywhere in the area!

I will link your thread over in the local wa state 3d flyers thread on rcgroups.com
perhaps I can find you a local buyer.

Thanks Cryhavoc.

I just sold the drone to someone via here :)

Sad to see this drone go, these things are amazing(and IMO are better than Phantoms). Hopefully in the near future i'll be back in the drone world with a collapsible one. Just these are too big to carry around for someone who is going to be living out of a 55L osprey backpack for a few years.

Thanks Cryhavoc.

I just sold the drone to someone via here :)

Sad to see this drone go, these things are amazing(and IMO are better than Phantoms). Hopefully in the near future i'll be back in the drone world with a collapsible one. Just these are too big to carry around for someone who is going to be living out of a 55L osprey backpack for a few years.

Hi

Im in Seattle, I can purchase the gimbal.
Let me know.

SKP

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc