My little successes today

Reaction score
What a great day. I was able to go out on a small bust test Where I would map 4 sites ranging from 3 to 12 acres. I left the house at 2:15pm and returned 2.5 hours later with 485 images. 1 failed mission at 95% and the 6th battery was for me-time trying to spy on the bald eagles nest. I got home geotagged the flight and started uploading. The last up load was complete six hours from leaving the house. I also made dinner and attended to two bee hives. Already have six fully charged solo batteries and charger ready for tomorrow. All flight log completed. The 1st job is completed.

Now tomorrow will be to do a 4 battery run on one site with Mission planner.

Good for you!

Could we have a private chat about how I would go about doing survey jobs?

I'm in Kingston, Ontario, Canada, so I doubt we would compete. I'll pay for the phone call!

Good for you!

Could we have a private chat about how I would go about doing survey jobs?

I'm in Kingston, Ontario, Canada, so I doubt we would compete. I'll pay for the phone call!
Sure I'll PM you. Wait how do you pm on this forum. Start a email to me at [email protected]. I'm open around 9 to noon

Yes, I need to go back to MP set to continue if connection broken. Had that way last year but changed with the other week re instal. My #2 battery is crap. During a survey got 8 min and it was dying fast. Yesterday I test flow #2 bat and it died in 4 min. Two days ago I tested a 3 battery run on MP. It was OK. I'm figuring out how to restart MP. The PC locks up MP for about 30secs. then it down loads the waypoints and then it's ready to re-fly. not so smooth.

FYI I order the Qx1. I'l start taking it apart this week to see if I can hack it for a external flash. I think I'll be ordering the Reach RTK this week. These two on the Solo should be pretty solid. All for a total investment for a little more then the Escadron mapper camera option

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig