my favorite solo

Hi Daniel s. I was admiring all the custom bikes you did. Can you tell me what the green cruiser is and also a red one with the same motor.? Please let me know as I am curious. They look like Honda VTX's. I could be wrong tho.
Thanks

[QUOTEhikin48197, post: 134988, member: 6982"]Hi Daniel s. I was admiring all the custom bikes you did. Can you tell me what the green cruiser is and also a red one with the same motor.? Please let me know as I am curious. They look like Honda VTX's. I could be wrong tho.
Thanks[/QUOTE]
Its a honda 1300 sabre has a vtx motor good eye u got there. Its the same bike diff paint

I currently own an 05 1300 vtx and an 03 1800 vtx. Both stock except seats and pipes. I love the vtx line. Solid bikes.

I currently own an 05 1300 vtx and an 03 1800 vtx. Both stock except seats and pipes. I love the vtx line. Solid bikes.
They quit making the vtx in 2009 .but they kept the rock solid vtx engine. The new 2010 line of bikes are called the fury. The sabre( I have the sabre) the stateline and the interstate. All these bikes use the 1312 cc vtx engine. They still make these bikes today.Sad to say they don't make the vtx 1800 anymore .mine is a 2010 1300 sabre I bought it brand new.

It has a stage 1 kit in it. The new 1300 line has fuel injection now. Mines been on the dyno..91 horsepower.. stock hp is 78.

That's awesome. I have not kept up with the new line. So thank you for that. I wish I could have a custom vtx. I really love mine. My wife and I both have our cycle endorsements. However my wife is not comfortable driving so I have both bikes to myself. She loves to ride tho. Thanks for all the info
Dave

:)
That's awesome. I have not kept up with the new line. So thank you for that. I wish I could have a custom vtx. I really love mine. My wife and I both have our cycle endorsements. However my wife is not comfortable driving so I have both bikes to myself. She loves to ride tho. Thanks for all the info
Dave
No problem .

Dave
Talking about motorcycle, have you guys tried using Follow Me while riding your bike? Hehe

OTE="AlienPanda, post: 135047, member: 14657"]Talking about motorcycle, have you guys tried using Follow Me while riding your bike? Hehe[/QUOTE
I've thought about it but I read a horror story where a guy had his solo follow him in his car. And as he was traviling forward he was slowly going up hill solo was traveling at its preset altitude so solo never gained altitude as car did.bet u can guess what happened next..

OTE="AlienPanda, post: 135047, member: 14657"]Talking about motorcycle, have you guys tried using Follow Me while riding your bike? Hehe[/QUOTE
I've thought about it but I read a horror story where a guy had his solo follow him in his car. And as he was traviling forward he was slowly going up hill solo was traveling at its preset altitude so solo never gained altitude as car did.bet u can guess what happened next..
Hahaha, I take it that he didn't have someone follow him with the controller, if things don't go as planned. That's funny though if that's captured on video. [emoji23] [emoji28]

Hahaha, I take it that he didn't have someone follow him with the controller, if things don't go as planned. That's funny though if that's captured on video. [emoji23] [emoji28]
Car went over hill solo crashed into it .at. crash site solo thought it was still 60 foot in the air.the solo was destroyed. Rip. Solo

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
No idea