Multi Point Cable Cam is crashing, anyone else getting this?

Reaction score
Ive had a few good shots w MPCC but with the most recent firmwares anytime try to end the shot my app just does nothing. I cant end the shot and I have to close my app down completely, anyone else getting this and if so have you found a work around?

Ive had a few good shots w MPCC but with the most recent firmwares anytime try to end the shot my app just does nothing. I cant end the shot and I have to close my app down completely, anyone else getting this and if so have you found a work around?
Hi mate, i have had the same issue several times. When I set ems points with button B I found holding the button down for about a second worked. For some reason just pressing the button did nothing acme kept the app uncompleted acme unable to exit MPCC. I have now made it work. I also logged a fault and they asked me to do some tests for them, I did not do this as I got it working. Good luck.

Reactions: 1264_Solo
Hi mate, i have had the same issue several times. When I set ems points with button B I found holding the button down for about a second worked. For some reason just pressing the button did nothing acme kept the app uncompleted acme unable to exit MPCC. I have now made it work. I also logged a fault and they asked me to do some tests for them, I did not do this as I got it working. Good luck.

Ok ill def give this a try

its such a shame cuz MPCC is amazing and I havent been able to use it for sometime now, hope something gets fixed.

Are you using android cause my 3dr services has been real sketchy lately, crashing a lot?
I switched over to my iPhone 6 Plus and it fixed this one of my two current problems at least.

Are you using android cause my 3dr services has been real sketchy lately, crashing a lot?
I switched over to my iPhone 6 Plus and it fixed this one of my two current problems at least.

ya im on a galaxy s5, Ill try that reinstall

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44