Monitor mount Locking Nut Broken

Reaction score
Anyone have any idea how I can repair or find a replacement locking nut for my 3DR Solo monitor mount on the transmitter? Mine has broken in half and I cant lock my monitor in position any longer.

TIA

You can get the whole assembly from here: Mobile Holder for Solo Controller
Thanks but forgot to say I am in th UK but that s a great price for anyone living USA.

A long while ago I saw a post that someone had made about buying a replacement nut of the same size from a DIY store but I have searched the forum and cant find it now. I dont even know what size and thread this nut uses. I think it it is common for this to break so badly ned to fix it.

Thanks but forgot to say I am in th UK but that s a great price for anyone living USA.

A long while ago I saw a post that someone had made about buying a replacement nut of the same size from a DIY store but I have searched the forum and cant find it now. I dont even know what size and thread this nut uses. I think it it is common for this to break so badly ned to fix it.

I broke one of mine, I threw the nut away, set the ball back in the mount exactly where I wanted it, glued it in, waited until it set and then carefully drilled a hole through the mount and ball from the side and put a pin in place, doesn't move now and works fine.

This might work for you.

I broke one of mine, I threw the nut away, set the ball back in the mount exactly where I wanted it, glued it in, waited until it set and then carefully drilled a hole through the mount and ball from the side and put a pin in place, doesn't move now and works fine.

This might work for you.
Thanks for that idea and I suspect it will work just fine but I managed to repair the nut with a tie wrap and copious ammounts of epoxy.

Reactions: Robpower

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc