Micro USB to mini HDMI

Reaction score
Running an android device with solo controller. Anyone found a smaller in length kit that works with an android and solo HDMI out.

Running an android device with solo controller. Anyone found a smaller in length kit that works with an android and solo HDMI out.

Lots of lookers but no responses. I don't think anyone understands the question. Could you re-phrase?

I'd like to use the "HDMI out" port at the back of the controller with an Android device. Is there a short cord available anywhere? Haven't found one.

HDMI out from the controller is the video feed from your go pro...you need to hook that up to a monitor for extra viewing besides your tablet connecting from the Remote Controller via wifi connections

I do not know of any tablet or phone that will accept an HDMI IN signal (most will do out signals, with cables or adapters).

it sounds like you are trying to use a tablet or phone like a small monitor.

I do not know of any tablet or phone that will accept an HDMI IN signal (most will do out signals, with cables or adapters).

I agree. But even if they did, there is no telemetry and no way to control the app if that is what he is thinking.

This group provides great input and feedback.

i'm running the app, but wanted to see what the possibility of running a connection from the HDMI on the controller to my paired device was. Seems it's a hassle and i'll stay with the App.

This group provides great input and feedback.

i'm running the app, but wanted to see what the possibility of running a connection from the HDMI on the controller to my paired device was. Seems it's a hassle and i'll stay with the App.

My FPV goggles have an HDMI input and I've connected to the HDMI output of the Solo controller.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andre felipe colorado