MasterAirscrewed

Reaction score
I’ve been trying to order blades with a sale currently
Which show a coupon code PRES18
but upon checking out there is not a place to enter the code
And the subtotal is not showing any discount

Master Airscrew has returned emails with this concern and asked for me to change my web browser and if the issue isn’t fixed then they’ll refund the difference

ENJOY!!!IMG_4154.jpgIMG_4153.jpg

If you cart your items , add the code - without logging in - it will discount it after logging back in
Now to set up Shop

happened to me once before- gave them a call- and they fixed everything. I NEVER worry when dealing with Master Airscrew!
They are very customer friendly!!

Just ordered some myself paying via PayPal and after you come back the code can be entered towards the top right hand side of the screen.

I got the discount just fine.

Hope this helps.

How were you screwed? He said he'll refund the difference.

No one has to worry about Master Airscrew- their customer service is fantastic! Just remember to order TWO sets- this will exceed the $25 mark needed to receive FREE SHIPPING!!!!

Reactions: CAMXPOSURE
Didn’t have ad blocker on other browsers but got it to work with the log in after

No one has to worry about Master Airscrew- their customer service is fantastic! Just remember to order TWO sets- this will exceed the $25 mark needed to receive FREE SHIPPING!!!!

They should offer warranty like the sellers on eBay do- hahaha
So far I just got my money back but always had issues with sellers return shipping to their home address or I got all the same direction props in a package - and still nothing MasterAirscrew couldn’t help with

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44