Manual mode scare

And dji customer service will have to save us all. Uh oh
I haven't tried it since the last firmware update but I went back and forth on the forum with someone a few weeks ago about it. So I took it out and tried it and yes, pause took it out of manual mode. I came back in and posted my results.
I'll check it out tomorrow.

I fly more in manual than anything and just came in from flying a few minutes ago in both modes and used fly, I'm sure your right too. That's what's so strange just like some having gps issues, mines never took more than a minute regaurdless of the area, even inside sometimes yet I have dropped gps with a clear view. It seems it's about what day they were assembled on the line or something. There's just odd little variances in them maybe just QC but most aren't anything that causes problems just makes the process a little bit different. I've noticed a handful of these things different from mine since I got it.

I fly more in manual than anything and just came in from flying a few minutes ago in both modes and used fly, I'm sure your right too. That's what's so strange just like some having gps issues, mines never took more than a minute regaurdless of the area, even inside sometimes yet I have dropped gps with a clear view. It seems it's about what day they were assembled on the line or something. There's just odd little variances in them maybe just QC but most aren't anything that causes problems just makes the process a little bit different. I've noticed a handful of these things different from mine since I got it.
You made me think of something. I never just held the fly button, I always just tapped it....several times. I bet if I hold the fly button it would come out of manual...duh

You made me think of something. I never just held the fly button, I always just tapped it....several times. I bet if I hold the fly button it would come out of manual...duh
Could be, I don't hold it but I do push it for a sec,your probably right. I do think I've just tapped it before and had to push it again now that I'm thinking about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44