Lowepro DroneGuard CS 400 thoughts?

Reaction score
Just bought the Droneguard CS 400 last night at BB because I could get 25% off the price. Been looking for a YouTube video on packing the Solo inside but can't find any.

I haven't tried to pack it yet.

Anybody already have one and have suggestions?

Hey @daxmak. I have my one from some months already and love it. To travels and close things are very good

View media item 107
Just bought the Droneguard CS 400 last night at BB because I could get 25% off the price. Been looking for a YouTube video on packing the Solo inside but can't find any.

I haven't tried to pack it yet.

Anybody already have one and have suggestions?

EDIT: Its a shame you didn't see the droneguard bp 450, this is a newer version and beautiful to work with!

How rigid is the outside of that bag? Do those soft walls keep things secure enough from shifting all around while walking with it or traveling?

How rigid is the outside of that bag? Do those soft walls keep things secure enough from shifting all around while walking with it or traveling?

Its very sturdy, I wouldn't want to sit on it but personally I think it is very protective and the solo sits fine within, I pack my own very tight so I have everything so its even safer!

Hello. Who was carrying the backpack in an airplane? Suitable he hand luggage transportation?
Any help. Sorry for my English. I think the question is clear.

Hello. Who was carrying the backpack in an airplane? Suitable he hand luggage transportation?
Any help. Sorry for my English. I think the question is clear.

Your question is very clear :)

Bag is suitable for hand luggage, I have flown with it a few times now and they have always been fine with it :)

Your question is very clear :)

Bag is suitable for hand luggage, I have flown with it a few times now and they have always been fine with it :)
The batteries in the backpack away from the drone? There were no problems with the inspection of?
Thanks for the answer.

The batteries in the backpack away from the drone? There were no problems with the inspection of?
Thanks for the answer.

If you see my last picture I posted, this is how my solo travels. Usually I have 4 batteries sitting next to the nose and a 5th seated in the Solo with the shipping block :)

If you see my last picture I posted, this is how my solo travels. Usually I have 4 batteries sitting next to the nose and a 5th seated in the Solo with the shipping block :)
Thank you! Very good.

Thank you for the images, it helps me visualize the possibilities for packing it. I assume you cleared out all the black ties holding everything together? Where did you pack the battery charger?

The Charger is secured to the bottom of the bag using Velcro, the mains plug comes up in the right hand side of the bag while the battery plug comes up next to the batteries. Idea is that on my desk it plugs into the mains, runs under the solo and into the batteries that need charging :) IMG_20160401_215829.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo