Lowepro DroneGuard CS 400 Case

Can you add an extra SLR camera in the same backpack? It's looks like and will be perfect to me if fits

The way I packed the case I used the secondary storage spot for the gopro in its carry case along with batteries, LCD and cases. You could easily store a SLR with say an 18mm lense attached with maybe another 2 along side or a macro lense on its side? If you use the other storage bay you could easily transport the body and say 3-4 lenses? I will pack my DSLR up and see for you :)

Last edited:
I was just waiting for a callback regarding the Solo backpack when I get another call about a good alternative.

I have ordered the Lowepro DroneGuard CS 400 Case for a morning delivery tomorrow so can post some real world pics but as far as I know its getting some really good feedback :)

It has a range if smart pouches for alternative layouts, several strap options and some extras I shall talk about tomorrow :)

From hearing about it via this thread - I bought one.. and like it very much. Thanks for the tip!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: DevRogue and R3AP37
Looks good- thanks for sharing!

It would be helpful if folks would post their location so other members don't assume they have access to the same retailers.:)

Mine is from Wex Photographic in the UK but they do offer international shipping to my knowledge?

Looks good- thanks for sharing!

It would be helpful if folks would post their location so other members don't assume they have access to the same retailers.:)
A quick search shows it's available throughout North America and in Australia.

In Canada, this seems to be the cheapest price and free shipping:

LowePro Droneguard CS 400

I've been to their store when I was in Calgary. Nice guys.

Just a couple of pics of the configured layout, been out twice already and its a good little addition :)

I will do a full review tomorrow when I have had some field time :)

How are you finding the bag? I like the way you have the battery's and how much extra gear you can fit into this bag over the 3DR brand. What are you storing in the black added bags? Thanks for posting

How are you finding the bag? I like the way you have the battery's and how much extra gear you can fit into this bag over the 3DR brand. What are you storing in the black added bags? Thanks for posting

Fantastic bag, does everything I need it to do and more, currently I transport a little more the in the pictures, in the bags are my H3+ and H4+ GoPros, equipment for working in the field as well as camera equipment, batteries, chargers and such.

I use this bag day in and day out, take it everywhere I go really and its just such an easy product, extends my capabilities 100%

Reactions: 1Lastcast!
Fantastic bag, does everything I need it to do and more, currently I transport a little more the in the pictures, in the bags are my H3+ and H4+ GoPros, equipment for working in the field as well as camera equipment, batteries, chargers and such.

I use this bag day in and day out, take it everywhere I go really and its just such an easy product, extends my capabilities 100%

Great to hear. Thanks for responding back. Do still store your battery's in the provided case? Or have you found a different method? I'm considering lowepros new case designed for gopros. Can't think of it name at the moment. It looks like I can fit 3 battery's in the larger model and then stuff that into the drone backpack.

Great to hear. Thanks for responding back. Do still store your battery's in the provided case? Or have you found a different method? I'm considering lowepros new case designed for gopros. Can't think of it name at the moment. It looks like I can fit 3 battery's in the larger model and then stuff that into the drone backpack.

Lowepro Viewpoint 80?

I don't carry any spare batteries for the GoPros, I just charge them in transit :)

I mean the Solo battery's. I have 5 total. Do you still keep yours as shown in the photos in the provided case?

Oh right my bad lol I keep the battery setup the same but I now have a 5th battery in the bird :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alan r pfennig