Lowepro 400 drone backpack

Reaction score
thinking this bag might fit my needs and style more so then the 3DR bag. It's strong point for me is that it's more customizable to fit extra gear. The biggest downfall of this bag is battery storage? It seems that Lowepro forgot most anyone with a drone is gonna have muitliple battery's. Anyone have this bag??? How are you keeping your battery's if so? I'm thinking maybe purchase some sort of smaller bag to hold battery's? Or maybe this bag can be modified with those camera bag dividers spaced to hold battery's. There certainly is room in the bag?

Lowepro DroneGuard CS 400 LP36916 B&H Photo Video

1441770679000_1163443.jpg

1441771748000_IMG_520259.jpg

Reactions: 1Lastcast!
I've seen reviews mention that it has the protection of an egg crate, so, not much. It's nice that it's customizable. I like my 3dr backpack, form fitted space for up to 5 batteries. I do wish it were slightly narrower though. I find it brushes against branches as I'm hiking up trails for those perfect shots. If you get it, post up how durable you think it is. That was my main concern when looking for a portable aerial photography solution. The 3dr backpack is pretty solid foam inside and the outside is some type of fairly durable cordura nylon or something.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44