Lots Of 3DR Aircraft, Parts, and Accessories Available

Reaction score
Hello all, I recently acquired a shipment of 3DR aircraft, parts, and accessories....a total of 49 pallets full. It includes several new X8's, X8M's, Aero's, Aero-M's, Mapping Kits, Cases, FPV Kits, Iris's, GoPro Gimbals (Tarot 2)and a ton (literally) of LiPo's. All spare parts for the 3DR line are also in there. We have been diehard 3DR users since the beginning, and know how tough it can be to locate these items, but we are willing to part with some. Please email me at [email protected] with any requests and I will respond promptly.

Right no good to me then as I’m in the U.K, thanks for the reply though. ??

How can we find out prices and inventory
I'm still working on a complete list, however, if you email me your needs, I'll get you a quote and try to work out a deal for you. I have a little of all of the 3dr stuff, lots of Iris's and X8's. I've got some of it on Ebay, but have a long way to go. The ebay store is "evoimagery". Thank you for your interest.

Hello all, I recently acquired a shipment of 3DR aircraft, parts, and accessories....a total of 49 pallets full. It includes several new X8's, X8M's, Aero's, Aero-M's, Mapping Kits, Cases, FPV Kits, Iris's, GoPro Gimbals (Tarot 2)and a ton (literally) of LiPo's. All spare parts for the 3DR line are also in there. We have been diehard 3DR users since the beginning, and know how tough it can be to locate these items, but we are willing to part with some. Please email me at [email protected] with any requests and I will respond promptly.

View attachment 10069View attachment 10070
Where are you in Kentucky? I'm from North Carolina, but go up to Lexington fairly often to visit family.

All, just an update on the 3DR parts. I have made it through a few of the pallets, and have a better idea of what's in there, although not complete. If you are looking for any Iris Body parts, gopro gimbals, motors, or arms, i have plenty.
There are several Iris's, new in box, as well as X8's,Y6's, Aero's, and Aero-M's. There are also several TH9X 2.4ghx transmitters, and hard GPC travel cases.The Pixhawk mapping packages are also there that include the Canon S100/S110 with custom software to allow triggering from the pixhawk, a pixhawk, compass, and fixed camera mount. I also have all the electronics, esc's, motors, and frame parts for the above machines.
In addition, there were some other things mixed in. A couple of Gremsy T1 and H7 gimbals, Vortex 250 and 275 racing drones, and Typhoon copters.
Please email me if you have any requests at [email protected]. Thank you!

Necesito un par de baterías para el 3DR Solo, ¿las tienes?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo