Lost solo connection

Reaction score
Has anyone else had problems with the solo not connecting. During my first flight with the installed gimbal my solo lost connection and performed a RTH. However, since then I have not been able to get my controller to connect with the solo. I have spoken with 3DR and tried all of their recommended troubleshooting, including an attempt to re-pair the controller and the solo as well as using the factory re-set as recommended by 3DR. I am still unable to get the solo to connect. The controller shows up as being connected on the app but the solo won't connect. I have not been able to update the controller or solo. Any ideas. I am using an iPhone 5S. My solo is currently being assessed by the retailer? I am hoping they agree to replace the unit.

pull the battery from the control and leave it out a couple minutes
then fire the controller and then solo
be patient, if after 20 minutes or so use a paper clip to click the pair button on the bottom and be patient again.
if that does not work factory reset or RA is the way to go

Reactions: J R
Hey Pyrate, thanks for the reply. I have already performed all of those things. I assume your reference to RA means return to retailer. If so, I have done that and I am waiting for their reply. 3DR seemed to think that there might be a problem with the onboard computer.

mine would not pair out of the box. working with support we did a couple factory resets and repairs nothing worked. so he was keying in the info to set me up a return and out of the blue the silly thing paired up.

Reactions: J R

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Damien427