lost signal at 200 ft

Cool thanks... I just ordered a couple from the link you posted. I'd rather not spend $129 on the FPVLR, if it's not going to produce better results than documented here...

I was losing signal at about 400' with the stock antennas and the Solo would RTH. I bought the TP-LINKs off of amazon because they are so cheap. I've gone as far as 1500' (from "home") at an alt of 400' with them. One problem I do have is the signal strength "icon" on the Solo app goes red as if I lost signal but I don't. I can control it just fine, the video feed is just fine and it has not automatically gone into RTH. I haven't pushed it past 1500' yet but I would like too.

Reactions: No Soul To Sell
I was losing signal at about 400' with the stock antennas and the Solo would RTH. I bought the TP-LINKs off of amazon because they are so cheap. I've gone as far as 1500' (from "home") at an alt of 400' with them. One problem I do have is the signal strength "icon" on the Solo app goes red as if I lost signal but I don't. I can control it just fine, the video feed is just fine and it has not automatically gone into RTH. I haven't pushed it past 1500' yet but I would like too.

Cool. Thanks for the info man! Appreciate it =)

i bought the alfas for fun, will advise of the results.

bb722917dd617a3893f344c61747e5e2.jpg

I received mine yesterday!

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44