Losing GPS

Reaction score
I keep lossing gps signal on my drone. I bought upgraded alfa antennas but i dont think that should affect the gps signal any ideas why

I had the same problem the other day and have not figured out why yet. Especially because app was still showing 20sats and .06 hdop. Weird.

I keep lossing gps signal on my drone. I bought upgraded alfa antennas but i dont think that should affect the gps signal any ideas why
They are updating old gps satellites and are disarming most older sats. My guess is this is why. I updated to MRO solo GPS module and reconfigured the unit in U-Center. Look it up this gps issues is known issues.

The stock GPS is not good - it's trash. If you do a little research on line you can find an upgrade and it's really simple to do. Once I made the updrage I never lost GPS.

I have upgraded mro gps configured with u-center and this still happened. So maybe it does have something to do with satellites themselves. Weird.

I have upgraded mro gps configured with u-center and this still happened. So maybe it does have something to do with satellites themselves. Weird.
Not really weird though because our government don’t want us using this technology anymore in reality.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela