Leg extensions

I received my bent extensions today, and put them on. As far as getting the gimbal (when I get it) off the ground a bit more, it is great. When in my GPC, the prop shafts definitely will wear a hole through the lid foam and start rubbing on the plastic underneath. I cut some small foam squares and put a small hole in the center about halfway through and put them on each prop shaft. Hopefully that will keep the GPC foam from wearing through. Time will tell.

Reactions: 1264_Solo
I received my gimbal and the instructions speak about leg extensions. Disn't think 3dr was able to do two things at once. Lol.
I will try the foam patch as my motor threads have wear on em now.

And I want to get a set of these extensions also. Wicked cool.

I received my gimbal and the instructions speak about leg extensions. Disn't think 3dr was able to do two things at once. Lol.
I will try the foam patch as my motor threads have wear on em now.

And I want to get a set of these extensions also. Wicked cool.

Send me $5.00 plus shipping $2.00 for first class or $6.75 for Priority Mail. Send it via Paypal to [email protected]. Last night I also did a redesign that will slide into the Solo Backpack easier(the bent leg version) so you have to let me know which you would want straight or bent

Hey Rich - Just sent you some money for the bent leg extenders, no "S".

Thanks for doing this -- the long-awaited gimbal is definitely a low-rider without them.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela