Lanyard for controller

Reaction score
I saw a post from last year that talked about a lanyard clip that connects to the mobile holder to balance the controller while connected to the lanyard. That clip is no longer available.

Colin Guinn had a cool lanyard set up to use during his behind the scenes video on set of 13 hours. Interview with Colin Guinn: Solo on set with Michael Bay — 3DR News

What does everyone use for a lanyard set up.

Someone on this forum said they use this, so I ordered one:
Amazon.com: Spektrum SPM Neck Strap: Toys & Games

Works fine, but I had to shorten it and adjusting the thing is a pain. Still, it is fully adjustable. The clip fits nicely in the controller lanyard eye, but I can see where that metal connector could eventually leave scratches all over the controller in a specific area below the eye. I'm going to try some heat-shrink tubing on it.

I saw a post from last year that talked about a lanyard clip that connects to the mobile holder to balance the controller while connected to the lanyard. That clip is no longer available.

Colin Guinn had a cool lanyard set up to use during his behind the scenes video on set of 13 hours. Interview with Colin Guinn: Solo on set with Michael Bay — 3DR News

Also check out MAXX UAV. They have an adapter that works really well for controller balance.

Reactions: CWick22 and SARDG

The lanyard I made works really well with either a phone or mini tablet. even with hands off it stays in position
Check out the link below
Balance Device for Solo Controller

Reactions: CWick22
Hey fellas, just wondering if anyone can share their experience with the clip holding the lanyard across the Solo controller screen after getting the clip. I searched around and couldn't find anything but wanted to make sure that it won't be obstructing the view of the screen, now that the lanyard clips on the top part... ? Thanks in advance!

Hey fellas, just wondering if anyone can share their experience with the clip holding the lanyard across the Solo controller screen after getting the clip. I searched around and couldn't find anything but wanted to make sure that it won't be obstructing the view of the screen, now that the lanyard clips on the top part... ? Thanks in advance!

Once airborne the controller screen is seldom looked at.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc