Is distance from home logged?

Reaction score
Got some pretty good flights under my belt today. I was wondering if Solo logs distance from home anywhere? I know she was out about 600 feet at one point but would be nice to graph this like everything else.

I wish the solo app is improved someday as the most important info is in the tiniest of fonts. Screen is pretty busy with the gopro overlay and i wish there was a way to make HDOP, distance, altitude and controller signal much bigger or at least configurable so it can be moved and resized. This should be simple to do.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

I don't understand this question. What do you mean by "home"? Your distance from where you took off (for all intents and purposes is home and where RTH will be should that feature be triggered.) is shown on the screen at all times; unless the app crashes at which point, nothing is on your screen.

I don't understand this question. What do you mean by "home"? Your distance from where you took off (for all intents and purposes is home and where RTH will be should that feature be triggered.) is shown on the screen at all times; unless the app crashes at which point, nothing is on your screen.
Yes by home I mean from where I power the solo on. Just wondering if that is something I can look at after the fact via Logs

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Man... I'm the wrong person to ask... I haven't flown my Solo in any meaningful manner in a very long time and what you're asking and what I'm going to say is standard in the DJI Go App. Do a search for reading the logs. I'm pretty sure you can actually play back your entire flight and view all the data but I'm not sure which program you need to play it back in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danny5150