Inexpensive Boost in range!!!

Reaction score
BTW. Being panel antennas they are a little directional. So best orientation I found was pointing down, like my picture, and at a 90 degree angle. Also, facing directly at the copter.

Nice. I just ordered a pair. For less than 20 bucks there definitely worth a try. Thanks for the info!

I saw this and was impressed.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

That is a nice range, however over water at that height with next to no interference from power lines, buildings, trees etc.. I would assume he would get great range even without the antenna

i also ordered a pair of these, as a stop gap until my other antenna arrives, and when it does, then ill put these on my router to get some range... I dont get good coverage on the deck for my sonos and amazon echo systems.
BTW, totally not the place, but amazon echo is amazing :)

That anti-shake button that youtubers use drives me nuts. I feel like either I'm drunk or on acid when I watch them lol.

THats pretty impressive. Wow. I don't have range issues, but it's really because of my fear than anything.

Ryan G

Someone is braver than I am.

That far out, is it just hitting the Return to home button? There wasn't much for visual reference on the beach.

I wonder if he had tried to land on that first ship, if it would've just died right there due to all the metal.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44