In other news...

Reaction score
... it was one of those decision making tree's that needed to be cut down. Upgrade my gopro's with a 3.97mm lens or invest the money in a DJI drone (yes, you can all start the hating now.....). Either way, it was one of those decisions I was going back and forth on. I mean, I wanted to be able to take some great aerial photography, have longer flying times with an increased range. So it was a back and forth thing that was wrecking my head.

Finally figured it out though, made the decision and bought this instead. Now to RTFM.....

Hey, on the bright side it solves the whole gimbal issue....

Attachments

• M5.jpg
    M5.jpg
    296 KB · Views: 59
Congrats. I'm guessing Déjà Vu, Alaska - The Story leaned you toward the decision.
Actually......................... no. Like any man out there who is in control of his own destiny, the lord of his manor, the king of his castle............... my wife made me do it. Actually she's the pilot not me and she's wanted a plane for a while, so started this purchase a couple of months back. However "Déjà Vu, Alaska - The Story" certainly does re-affirm that this purchase opens up a whole world of opportunity for the future!

Reactions: Wetstone
I think it's a small world.

There can't be more than one female pilot who just bought a Maule in the Portland area....right?
A woman flying an airplane?? Preposterous I tell you............ :p She's having fun with it, being a merry little chipmunk..... (just so everyone else is clear, my wife is not a chipmunk, that's actually a very clever code term I swear.... well... maybe not very clever.... or clever.......)

A woman flying an airplane?? Preposterous I tell you............ :p She's having fun with it, being a merry little chipmunk..... (just so everyone else is clear, my wife is not a chipmunk, that's actually a very clever code term I swear.... well... maybe not very clever.... or clever.......)

:) My daughter enjoyed the book.

Reactions: IrishmanPDX

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pvt solo