IMU problem?

Reaction score
Issue this evening flying. Mag interference before take off. Gyro calibration failed then seemed ok. Took off in Manual. Solo starts drifting away to the right and down. Failsafe must kick in at some point and solo saved from an early death. I'll post logs when I figure out how. Forum doesn't seem happy with the .bin extension. Any thoughts? I posted on Facebook group as well, but this seems the proper place for this kind of stuff.

Sounds like it might be worth "spanking the baby". A firm thwack to the rump or belly can sometimes free up stiction affected MEMS devices (IMU and Magnetometer)

Sounds like it might be worth "spanking the baby". A firm thwack to the rump or belly can sometimes free up stiction affected MEMS devices (IMU and Magnetometer)
I'll give it a go. Whats the worst that can happen?

Forum doesn't seem happy with the .bin extension. Any thoughts?
rename with a .txt file type.

I recently did this to a friend's Solo, belly rap, and it resolved the constant warning he was getting. That was after I checked ever connection the bird had... It works.

thanks for the reply folks. I've done the happy thing (fingers crossed). Just got to head out and do my calibration. Here's the log if anyone fancies a peek. cheers

Attachments

• log1.txt
    4.6 MB · Views: 9

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr M