Im stuck need help!! Solved !

This is crazy. Should be in the app or a windows or iOS program designed for solo.
Absolutely SHOULD be... Hopefully added to the app calibration screen soon. Wouldn't be that hard to do, pretty simple process in MP that could be added to the app.

Well looks like im still in "Deep Ca Ca" it's a no go
Finally i did a full reset to default factory on boths solo & controller

Also i have been able to retive the log.zip that goes to 3dr for ticket support when issued to 3dr.
and i try to find a software under windows that can read out the solo.tlog file so 3 files located inside
the zipfile here's the log file https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-veAa_yKyjvdVBxekMwdXkwQkk
And by the way if you review my log and it talk about calibration and wired azimut well last night i was also trying to do a calibration between the dissconecting as you saw on the first video but i saw stick calibration warning in the log timeline like Dodge was saying

Anyway after digging the net for a "t.log reader" i found out that software handy software

Mission Planner Telemetry Logs
http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/common-mission-planner-telemetry-logs/
Download link :http://ardupilot.com/downloads/?category=4
Youtube video about ".tlog's"
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

PS: im a newb in drones world so maybe the links i post you know about it allready but who knows
also forgive my bad syntax while typing in Eng cuz this is not my native language im Fr hope you undertand me

Thx Guys !

Last edited:
I held pair switch for about 3 seconds to initiate it. The controller responded in about 2 minutes.

What are your solo lights? white and red?

Hoping your Solo is not bricked like my first was. I reimaged the solo flash card to get it to respond.

Well i have finnaly been able to pair the solo after the update
but now im in the new club batterie -1% and the fly button doesn't respond 12 sats

By the way solo light ares blue and red steady but it still loss signal from solo

Things that makes you go hmmmmmm ?

Update ... here's PM i sent to rrmccabe

Well Guess what it's alive now full BAT reading 96% :)
You might not belive me but when i read about you dismantle the solo to access the SD card
and after unbrick and update you end up -1% Bat reading well guest what ....
today i remove the BAT cradel to see if there's somthing wrong under the belly
and i found out on little green wire "SCL" was squish between the pcb and the cradle side edge
the cable was flat and seems broken in the midle i replace the wire and voila Huston we got Copy :)
Full BAT Reading

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=823c4...8064b62f!744&authkey=!ACGZjLYBcKR0Y5U&o=OneUp

But this might be a hazardous issue if for any reasons this wire broke while flying
the BAT level will end up -1% even the BAT is full charge so im not shure how the solo will respond
or behave if it end up -1% anyway just to be shure i have put somes hot glue on boths wires and PCB just to be shure the vibration wont break the wires cuz they ares very tinny
And you might notice but the Bat connector is not firmly fix inside it wiggle a bit so each time you insert a new Bat the connector push on this small pcb and might break or weak those little wires on a long term just my 2 cents

Last edited:
Thanks for the PM.

What is odd is the pinched wire is a hardware defect that did not show up until after firmware update. Which makes me think that they might have changed battery reporting in this release.

Glad it worked for you.

Update ... here's PM i sent to rrmccabe

Well Guess what it's alive now full BAT reading 96% :)
You might not belive me but when i read about you dismantle the solo to access the SD card
and after unbrick and update you end up -1% Bat reading well guest what ....
today i remove the BAT cradel to see if there's somthing wrong under the belly
and i found out on little green wire "SCL" was squish between the pcb and the cradle side edge
the cable was flat and seems broken in the midle i replace the wire and voila Huston we got Copy :)
Full BAT Reading

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=823c4...8064b62f!744&authkey=!ACGZjLYBcKR0Y5U&o=OneUp

But this might be a hazardous issue if for any reasons this wire broke while flying
the BAT level will end up -1% even the BAT is full charge so im not shure how the solo will respond
or behave if it end up -1% anyway just to be shure i have put somes hot glue on boths wires and PCB just to be shure the vibration wont break the wires cuz they ares very tinny
And you might notice but the Bat connector is not firmly fix inside it wiggle a bit so each time you insert a new Bat the connector push on this small pcb and might break or weak thoese little wires on a long term just my 2 cents

Good to hear you fixed it. Sounds like your Solo was assembled late on a Friday afternoon.

Oh boy! Think I bricked mine with a factory default as well...

Looks like I'll have to try the SD Card fix.

Hopefully someone still has that file in the hacks group.

rrmccabe do I need to setup a linux installation to do this?

thanks!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apicasso