If it's going to be in Best Buy...

Dan

Reaction score
I'm wondering if there's a logic to planning to buy from Best Buy instead of per-ordering. Surely the in-stock news will be available and I can't believe they'd fly off the shelves before I could get there.

Last edited:
From what I was told from DSLR Pro's, them selfs and B&H will get the Solo's first (end of May) followed a week or two later by BB and other places. DLSR must be really banking on the Solo or signed some type of an agreement with 3DR because they are not selling the P3

From what I was told from DSLR Pro's, them selfs and B&H will get the Solo's first (end of May) followed a week or two later by BB and other places. DLSR must be really banking on the Solo or signed some type of an agreement with 3DR because they are not selling the P3
i pre ordered mine from B H on 04 20 15 we will see.

I'm wondering if there's a logic to planning to buy from Best Buy instead of per-ordering. Surely the in-stock news will be available and I can't believe they'd fly off the shelves before I could get there.

free money is the logic (best-buy rewards program). If you buy the solo, gimbal and gopro from best-buy, you can get about $40 worth of best-buy gift cards thru the rewards program. ($5 per $250 spent)

that is admittedly not a lot of money....but free is free, and it is one logical reason to buy from Best-Buy.

and you can also pre-order it from best-buy now. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/3dr-solo-drone-black/5351035.p?id=1219650465783&skuId=5351035

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ihatethatihavetomakeanacc