I Want to Believe

¿Do you believe?

• No

• Yes

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Ha! Great post Op. Yes, I too believe. I can't blame them for holding off. I'd rather have a great product that works than a good product that might develop problems that could have been remedied in beta.

Reactions: chrislemanz
Just got an email from 3dr looking to change my card for the Gimbal, it's happening!!!

Yea they are idiots.

I got same email. I don't have Solo anymore and they have already charged my card in full including gimbal and now they are asking for verification again.

I don't this this company could screw up anything else!

I should wait to say that as they still owe me $1600 !

Yea they are idiots.

I got same email. I don't have Solo anymore and they have already charged my card in full including gimbal and now they are asking for verification again.

I don't this this company could screw up anything else!

I should wait to say that as they still owe me $1600 !

if you paid by credit card just get them to claw the money back. Sorry you've been having such a torrid time of it.

Wha wha WHAT?! Did I miss something? You sent your Solo back? Is there a thread somewhere with details?

All good. Just wasn't panning out to what I wanted. Was going to wait out the gimbal but it had a video hardware/FPV failure which was my second hardware failure and had to send it back I will probably buy another when the Solo II comes out.

I got the "Verification code" email as well but I was charged in full months ago and it is "Verified" on my receipt I wrote to 3DR for an explanation.

I got the "Verification code" email as well but I was charged in full months ago and it is "Verified" on my receipt I wrote to 3DR for an explanation.
That's weird hope you get that situation fixed, on mine it was a little weird because when I called in to pay for my Gimbal they were trying to get me to pay again for my solo. I was like "wtf" you guys charged me and shipped it to me already, it's as if their departments have some sort of miscommunication. They got it sorted out but it was still really strange

I ordered a solo from dslrpros. They did not send it for two months. I went down and bought a solo at Best Buy. I had a phantom2. Sold it on ebay. The solo flies more stable than my phantom2 and flies in much more wind. I was having trouble with my camera connecting to solo. I emailed 3dr and got an answer within a day. I turn the flight button on and off in the app and it works fine. I had some trouble with the range on stock antennas. Again I contacted customer support. They told me to point the antennas down and out at 20 degrees. Great support and great copter.

Reactions: ChrisZayas

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gabriela