I know it says solo. Duo mode?

Reaction score
as we await the unicorn gimbal...

So what if I want a 2nd op? Can I?

I was using it on the snow the other day (Australia). Whilst avoiding the snow kangaroos and drop bears etc. I could not help feeling if I had a 2nd op with a working gimbal, things would have been easier. I used cable cam however I could find no way to make it loop the path. It still required manual pushing of screen button at both ends of the run. To match the pace of my talent and its variation required a fair bit of finessing. In this case it was easier in loiter (minus the easy altitude cababikites of cable cam for the slope). Every time the talent moved I'd have to cable cam a new spot.

So. If I can attach iOS and android and use both at same time. How do I do 2nd operator? My initial thoughts are tower will work on one and solo app on the other. Since there is no gimbal tilt control save for the controller tho.... I'm guessing tower could program some camera moves maybe. What are my chances of splitting tilt and pan to a 2nd controller of some sort. I don't think a screen based controller would give me the right feel for either job, but be better than nothing.

With CableCam, it won't loop back and forth automatically to each end.

You can press the buttons on the app to get it to fly to each end, or you can use the right stick to fly back and forth at will. This way you can stop or slow 'along the cable'.

Yeah, I,d still like it to run the cable on auto, bouncing on the ends. I guess I could do a multi point run in tower like 6 times, hit go

Still think of many situations dual operator would be handy.

Anyone? Theories ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Minh44